Print From Different Devices Using Kodak ESP 3.2 or 3.2s All-In One Printer
For all those who are using Kodak ESP 3.2 or 3.2s All-In One Printer they can not only take print out from computer or laptop but even they can take print out from other devices too. Although, this facility is available in most of the printers these day but still very rare people know on how they can take print out from other devices using wireless connection. First you need to download Kodak Pic Flick App in your device. Here in this blog you are going to learn the process of taking print out with various devices:
Printing Pictures from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod (2nd generation):
- Make sure you have the picture in your device.
- Then check if your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer.
- Open Kodak Pic Flick Application in your device.
- Select the picture you want to print.
- Now Choose Device.
- Select Kodak All-In one printer from the list, and then select Send.
Printing Picture from Blackberry
- Take picture from blackberry or import the picture you want to print.
- Make sure your Blackberry is connected to same network as your printer.
- Open Kodak Pic Flick app and then select the picture you want to print.
- Select Menu key.
- Select Print.
- Now select your printer from the list.
- Select the print size and number of copies and then press Print.
Printing Picture and Document from Android OS:
- Connect your device to the same network as your printer.
- Open Kodak Pic Flick application and select the picture.
- If you want to edit the picture, select View/Edit.
- Click Select device and then choose your Kodak All-In One printer.
- Select the print size.
- Click back and then select Send.
If you are having any other doubt about any other device then you can take assistance form technicians who are available at Kodak Printer Support Number UK. We will make sure to help you in all possible ways so that you can enjoy error free printing.