Fix Epson printer Offline Status Issue
Imagine you are getting late for the meeting and you want to take printout of some important documents for the presentation but when you try to print, your computer says that your printer is “Offline”. Isn’t it really annoying and frustrating? But now you don’t have to worry about it anymore as we are going to give you two different methods to fix this issue.
Solution 1- Disable Use Printer Offline Feature
• Press Windows+ R key at the same time to invoke Run box.
• Then type Control and press Enter.
• Go to Devices and Printers and then right click your printer to see what’s printing.
• Then click Printer and see that there should be no tick mark on “Use Printer Offline”.
• And there should be a tick on “Set as Default Printer”.
• Finally close the window and check if you are able to print or not.
If this solution doesn’t work for you, then there is no need to feel disheartened. You can try then next solution or contact the experts at Epson Printer Help Number UK.
Solution 2- Update Your Epson Printer Driver
There is a possibility that this printer problem is caused because of out dated driver. You can use Driver Easy tool to find out the compatible, latest driver for your printer. This tool will automatically recognizes your system and accordingly find the suitable driver. You can update your printer driver with either free or PRO version of this tool. Let us learn how:
• Download and install Driver Easy.
• Then double click the tool to run it and then click Scan Now. (Driver easy will scan your system and look for any issue with your driver)
• If you are using the free version then click Update button which is next to the flagged printer driver. This will automatically download and install the correct version for your printer.
• But if you are using Pro version then click Update All to automatically download and install the latest version for all drivers.
• Once you are done you can restart your computer and then check if you can print or not.
Even if this method fails then the last solution for this issue is to reinstall your Epson Printer. You can take help from printer experts by dialing Epson Printer Contact Number UK.