Canon Pixma Printer Driver Issues after Upgrading to Windows 10
Have you recently updated your Windows Operating system to Windows 10 and since then you are having issues in printing from your Canon Pixma Printer? If yes, then the problem is related to your printer driver. The reason why you can’t print or have to compromise with print quality could be damaged or incompatible Canon driver with Windows 10. Microsoft claims that Windows 10 sometimes delete apps and software that are incompatible with it, this might be the same reason with your printer driver. In this case, you can either get in touch with Canon executives on Canon Printer Help UK or if you can perform the following steps on your own then you can attempt our given solutions.
Solution 1: Update your Printer Driver
Visit Canon website and go to its Support section. There look for your printer model and download the latest driver available for your Pixma printer. After downloading the driver you can run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. This is the most appropriate and suggested way of resolving this issue.
Solution 2: Try Windows Update to Update Drivers
• Go to the START menu and click on Settings.
• Then from Settings window, click Update & Security.
• In the Update & Security window, click Windows Update which is in the left pane.
• After this, click “Check for Update” and wait till Windows look for any available update.
• If it finds any update then it will show you a link that tells you about all available updates.
• Click on the link and then select your Driver that you want to update.
• Click Ok and then click Install Updates.
Solution 3: Automatic Method of Updating Printer Driver
There is a tool called Driver Easy that makes it easy for the user to automatically update their printer driver. It recognizes your system and finds the perfect driver for it. This prevents you from installing a wrong printer driver.
• Download and install Driver Easy.
• Run the tool and click on Scan Now button.
• It will scan your drive and look for any sort of trouble related to the printer driver.
• If it finds printer driver update then click Update button next to it to automatically download and install the correct driver for your Canon Pixma Printer.
• You can also click Update all if you want to update all drivers in your system.
Hope, after following the guideline given here you will be able to resolve your Canon printer driver related issue in Windows 10. If you still have any query, then feel free to dial us at Canon Printer Support Number UK. We will help you in all possible ways to resolve all printer problems.