Unable To Save Adobe PDF Files In Internet Explorer?
Adobe is treated as a set of programs that is highly supported and culled by people round the world. When you save any Adobe PDF from the Adobe Acrobat add-on toolbar in Windows Internet Explorer, it remains as it is and nothing happens. The file cannot be saved as it doesn’t open with the location to save.
What you need to do is just change the settings in Adobe Reader so that you can view and then save Adobe Acrobat documents by using Adobe Reader. Thereafter, you can choose for the Adobe Acrobat documents from the web using Internet Explorer, and accordingly you can view and then download documents as per your desire to. But make sure that you have installed with the latest version of the Adobe Product, if you are getting issues in installing it up to date then you can connect to the technical team at Adobe Technical Helpline Number UK for instant support.
Having up to date version of the product, you can go for disabling the Display PDF in browser option in Adobe Reader. Follow the given instructions to have this preceding done:
- You need to open Adobe Reader, and go to the Edit menu, there click Preferences.
- Then in the Categories list, click on Internet, and then click to remove the Display PDF in browser check box.
- Now close the Preferences widow.
- Close all the tabs being opened in Internet Explorer, and then restart your Internet Explorer.
- Now click any link to a PDF document, and Internet Explorer will start Adobe Reader. Further, you can view and save the document as much as you want.
If you have any query related to the above mentioned instructions, then you don’t need to think twice but call at Adobe Customer Service Phone Number UK 0808-238-7544 toll free and you will be assured with instant resolutions on the go. The technical team deployed here is well trained and have utmost knowledge for all the issues you are being confronted to. This service can be availed round the clock.