How do I Rectify HP Printer Cartridge Error Code?
It is noteworthy that HP Printer gives you an amazing printing experience. Moreover, it can also bring dark light for you. Sometimes the scene becomes too difficult that you can’t even get the preferred output when your printer stops printing. This is due to the generation of some unwanted error message on your HP printer. There are chances that you might see an error message saying that you have an incorrect ink cartridge. The procedure suggests you to remove the color cartridge. Problems like this can only be solved by following the righteous steps that are proposed below:
- Turn the printer on and do open the cover where the ink cartridge is located and remove it as well.
- Now, put the ink cartridge again in the carriage and close the cover. And then turn the printer off.
- After turning on your printer, try to print a test page.
- Try removing the cartridge and use a clean and dry cloth for wiping the contacts.
- And then again place it there and turn the printer off.
- Now, you can also try removing both the black and color cartridge and close the cover.
- Install the black and color ink cartridges back and turn the printer on.
- Try to print a test page. If the problem is still not solved, you have to buy new ink cartridges. If you want to choose the right one, take guidance from the skilled professionals at HP Printer Help Number UK instantly.
- Install the new cartridges and unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and wait for some time.
- Now, plug the power cord back into the printer and hold the "Power" button until printer turns on.
- Now try to print something.
If the situation hasn’t come to normal yet, then there is none other better option left then to the consult the best tech representatives at HP Printer Customer Care Helpdesk in the UK and stay stress free always and every time.