HP 934/950/970 Printers Showing “Cartridge Damaged” Message
When you have recently replaced or refilled the cartridge of HP 934/950/970 printer then a lot of time user encounter the error message “one or more cartridges appears to be damaged. Remove them and replace with new one”. You can fix the problem by following the instructions given by our technical experts who work at HP Printer Helpline Number UK. For resolving this issue you need to update printer firmware by following the given steps:
• Make sure that your printer is turned on.
• Download the printer firmware.
You will see a Windows update dialog box where your printer serial number will appear. Then do as necessary:
• If you could see the serial number, then select it and click on Update.
• If you could see the serial number but cannot select it, then it means no update is required, so simply click on cancel button.
• In case, you cannot see the serial number and your printer is connected to the Wi-Fi then connect your printer through USB cable and wait for at least 20 seconds and then click on Update.
• Once the update is finish you can click OK.
For More Info Read This Link : http://contact-help-number.co.uk/blog/hp-934-950-970-printers-showing-cartridge-damaged-message.php