What Are The Steps to Scan from HP Printer To Computer?
HP is one of the finest and most reliable printer brands in the market at present time. The reason behind it is its amazing features and smooth functioning. Every printer that HP manufactures first goes through a comprehensive test and then only it is launched in the market, this is the reason that you will hardly find any manufacturing defect in it. Moreover, they are developing new and advanced printers as per the demand of the user is changing.
Now, one can easily get wireless printers, inkjet or laser printers, all-in-one printers, colored printers and many more for their personal or professional use. We all prefer to go for a machine which can offer us more in one single package. HP All-in-one Printers come in the same category. These printers will not only print and copy but they can also scan and fax your documents. What else you can ask for when a single machine can perform four different tasks for you. But as we all know with the increased number of features you also get increased number of issues. Although, you do not have to worry about these issues, as they can be fixed with proper technical support which you can access at Online HP Printer Helpline Contact Number UK.
HP Printer scanners are designed in such a way that they can print almost any type of 2D image. In fact, it allows you to send the scanned document directly to your PC. You can save it either on the desktop or any other folder of your choice. But to perform scanning you need to HP software CD loaded into your computer.
• First, you need to install HP software through the CD that came along with your computer.
• If it is already installed then open the program on your computer to proceed with further steps.
• Now place the file or document that you want to scan. Make sure, you place the facing down on the glass. Also, see to it that the edges of the paper touch the sides with the arrows pointing to it.
• Select the Settings button. You can identify it with a wrench logo on your software program.
• Choose the type of file that you are scanning, is it a picture or a document.
• Then press “Scan Picture” or “Scan Document” button accordingly.
• Let the scan process get finished.
• Then when HP software asks you to select the location where you want to save the document, then select the location and click OK.
Isn’t it easy? Yes, it is! But other complications can also come in front of you while using your HP Printer Scanner. If that happens, then you should not panic, you must contact our technical executives on HP Printer Customer Care Number UK and ask them to help you with the issue, they will surely guide you with the correct solution. You can even contact them even if you are having any problem with any other feature of your HP machine.